Monday, September 10, 2007

More Info about Wuchuan SWI - April '07

I had a chat to my friend who is adopting her children from the same SWI at the same time ( 6 couples as far as we can tell ) , She spoke to someone who visted the Wuchuan SWI in April 2007.
She was allowed into some rooms. Apparently there were about 100 children of various ages. she saw a room with about 40 cots - children sleep on their own. Another room- she saw about 30 babies in walkers (I asume my little one may have been to small to be in one at that stage) . Apparently there is about 1 carer for 15 children.

She was taken to 3 "playrooms" whichshe felt were more show rooms. A classroom with little desks in rows and pencils etc looked too immaculate - and she saw no children at an appropriate age/ability who, in her opinion, would be able to use the classroom.
( I assume the pictures of the playroom where Wu Chun Tian were taken was one of these rooms . This confirms Eric's thoughts that the room looks too immaculate and the toys/ aeroplanes etc looked in very good condition )
I hope she did get to play a little there ...

Anyway - interesting!!!. All the more reason to rescue our little one ... with all thoses babies.
It makes us wonder why she was chosen to be adopted by us. I can only assume God is Control. :)

2 comments:

IppyGirl said...

Now I have met you both I shall be following your blog with much interest. Much blessings to both of you as you start your life as a new family. Love Jannene

Anonymous said...

Hello to you both,
I am looking at you, and your new little girl from India. The three of you look very happy!

All the best

Bella

and the latest is.........

and the latest is.........
May 5th 2007 ( 2 years and 9 months since Adoption started. 18 months since Log in Date with China 21st November ) Me counting .....? No way!!! :)

Dare we hope for a June Referral? and "Gotcha Day"in August?