Saturday, August 04, 2007

AGONY!!

Mr Postman ..... look and see....
Is there a letter, a letter for me?????
Oh! Mr Postman.......Deliver the letter, the sooner the better!
I'm sick and tired of all the waiting Mr Postman.......
Sooooo Patiently!
For just a card or Just a letter
Saying you are coming home to me...


He arrived, He left , handing us our Driving Licence renewal forms................... :( ...........what can I say...so hard to be left out when 5 other couples/families were announcing their goodnews about their daughters.

Well I didn't say much, actually I just clammed up inside ...but I did have a cry!!
Thankyou so much all my friends for being there today to support me on this rollercoaster of events. A lovely day had by all on Mundsley Beach did me wonders.
Roll on Monday evening !!

1 comment:

Whatshername's Mummy said...

Oh bless you!
It must be agony at the moment, but it will all fade away as soon as you see your child's face.
With love from Wales,
Kate

and the latest is.........

and the latest is.........
May 5th 2007 ( 2 years and 9 months since Adoption started. 18 months since Log in Date with China 21st November ) Me counting .....? No way!!! :)

Dare we hope for a June Referral? and "Gotcha Day"in August?