Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thanks............

Thankyou so much to Julia and Shawn ... 2 great friends who have spoilt me rotten and helped post on my blog as I have been exhausted with all the emotions and sudden flurry of decisions and activities that suddenly need done urgently.

I really had a suprise when I walked in and saw so many people who all have a part in my life.
Wow!!! I was overwhelmed by everyones generosity and enthusiasm. Thankyou you all so much for wonderful evening.
Eric and I cannot wait to meet Li-Na ... we know she will be unsure at first, but we pray she settles quickly and we all get home safely.... to meet you all!

Love Laura x x x x x x x x x x x x to everyone............................

No comments:

and the latest is.........

and the latest is.........
May 5th 2007 ( 2 years and 9 months since Adoption started. 18 months since Log in Date with China 21st November ) Me counting .....? No way!!! :)

Dare we hope for a June Referral? and "Gotcha Day"in August?